Infotainment Factory: Zynga says it will buy 80% of Helsinki-based Small Giant Games for $560M in a deal expected to close Jan. 1; will buy remaining 20% over the next three years (Dean Takahashi/VentureBeat)

Trending

>

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Thursday, 20 December 2018

Zynga says it will buy 80% of Helsinki-based Small Giant Games for $560M in a deal expected to close Jan. 1; will buy remaining 20% over the next three years (Dean Takahashi/VentureBeat)

No comments:

Post a Comment